We recommend a highly effective internet security product called Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection for all computer systems. Webroot SecureAnywhere is a managed service where we supply and activate the software, manage the renewals and provide first-level technical support for any issues related to internet security.
$44.00 per year* inc GST including local management, renewals and first level support by LCC
We recommend three layers of internet security; Webroot SecureAnywhere, Google Chrome for internet browsing and searching, and Gmail.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 08 8682 1666
*Quantity Price Breaks
- 2 or more computers: less 5%
- 5 or more computers: less 10%
- 10 or more computers: less 20%
The Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection Service we provide is a next generation, cloud based cybersecurity program that uses a suite of advanced protection tools to keep your device(s) secure. Lincoln Computer Centre currently has over 1400 endpoints protected across the Eyre Peninsula with Webroot.
Instead of hitting you with a wall of text detailing each and every aspect of the Webroot service, we have provided some video material below. You can also find the more technical datasheets at the bottom of the page if that's more to your taste.
Besides its advanced set of protection tools, we chose Webroot for a few different reasons
- Price: Webroot was one of the more cost effective security solutions on the market we tested. We still have select customers today paying over $100 per licence for old generation anti virus software, and we think that's a bit steep.
- Next Generation Platform: Webroot is predominately a cloud based security solution, which moves the burden off your system resources, giving you back performance and storage space.
- Unobtrusive: Since Webroot is centrally managed by LCC, you'll almost never get annoying popups, notifications or alerts. While 99% of the work is handled by webroot, we co-manage your devices for any outlier threats and performance issues.
- Simplicity: The Webroot client installation is dead simple and just works. The Webroot clients takes up a meger 2mb of drive space, you never have worry about daily signature downloads, and your licence never expires until decide to cancel your subscription with us.