VALUE Gaming System
You would be hard pressed to find a better value for money combination than the Core i3-8100 Processor and AMD RX 570 graphics card for gaming. The combo has been a standard affair for Gamers on a budget for years, and not much has changed since. The combo is more than capable of powering today's modern games at both 1080p resolutions and respectable frame rates.
- Intel Core i3-9100F (Quad Core 3.60Ghz-4.2Ghz Turbo) Processor
- Corsair 8GB (2x4) Vengeance 2400Mhz Memory
- MSI B365M PRO-VDH mATX Motherboard
- MSI Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card
- Western Digital Blue SN500 500GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Corsair CX550M 550Watt Power Supply
- Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower Gaming Case (or case of your choice)
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- System Hardware Assembly, Configuration, Testing & Cable Management
- Windows 10 Installation, Configuration & Activation
- 12Month RTB (Return-to-LCC) Hardware Warranty
- 2-5YR Manufacturers Warranty. Depending on component, 2-5YR warranty on parts supported under the Australia Consumer Law
For further information and configuration changes, please email email@example.com or drop by our Store!
upgrades & Optional Packages
Twin LED Fan Package
+Approx $50 Per Terabyte
1 - 10TB Drives Available
System Setup: Your system is assembled, configured, tested and cable managed. We install your choice of Windows 10 operating system with all of the latest windows, driver and software updates. Once assembled, we put the system through a series of benchmarks and tests to check stability, noise, and temperature, making sure they meet all our expectations. We also configure Microsoft Windows with regard to a host of settings which improve the user experience, performance and privacy.
Warranty: Lincoln Computer Centre provides a 12-month RTB (Return-to-Base) hardware warranty where we encourage you to contact us in the first instance with regard to any operational issue with your new computer. We stock a full range of hardware components so we can get you back up and running quickly in the event of a component failure. Individual components often have longer warranties so we can still get them replaced for you between two and five years depending on the component. You also have rights under Australian Consumer Law where both the retailer and the manufacturer are jointly (and separately) responsible, in fact we encourage everyone to make it their business to have a look at all of the aspects of the consumer law including the section covering Sales Practices.
Pricing: The pricing will vary depending on the final configuration, but for the exact configuration listed on this page, the price is $1,349.00 including GST, delivery time is approximately 5 working days depending on component availability
Configuration Changes Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments, or you would like a quote on a different configuration.