performance Gaming System
Newly released for 2019, the Intel Core i5-9400F 6-Core processor and the NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti are a big step up in performance from last years similarly priced i5-8400/GTX1060 combo. In addition to the large price reductions in Memory and Solid State Drives, this entire package slots in under the 2k mark. The price to performance ratio hasn't been this good for Gamers in years! Get in now... before the trade war jacks the prices back up again!
- Intel Core i5-9400F (6-Core 4.1Ghz) Processor
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) 2666MHz Memory
- MSI B360 Gaming Plus ATX Motherboard
- MSI nVidia Geforce GTX 1660 Ti VENTUS XS 6G OC
- Western Digital Blue SN500 500GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Corsair CX650M 650Watt Semi-Modular Power Supply
- Deepcool Kendomen Mid-Tower Gaming Case (in Red or Titanium White)
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- System Hardware Assembly, Configuration, Testing & Cable Management
- Windows 10 Installation, Configuration & Activation
- 12Month RTB (Return-to-LCC) Hardware Warranty.
- 2-5YR Manufacturers Warranty. Depending on component, 2-5YR warranty on parts supported under the Australia Consumer Law
For further information and configuration changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
upgrades & optional Packages
1TB Main Drive Upgrade NVMe Solid State Drive
Secondary Storage 1-10TB Hard Drive
+$50 Per Terabyte
MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS 6GB Graphics Card Upgrade
MSI RTX 2070 VENTUS 8GB Graphics Card Upgrade
System Setup: Your system is assembled, configured, tested, and cable managed. We install your choice of Windows 10 operating system with all of the latest windows, driver and software updates. Once assembled, we put the system through a series of benchmarks and tests to check stability, noise, and temperature, making sure they meet all our expectations. We also configure Microsoft Windows with regard to a host of settings which improve the user experience, performance and privacy.
Warranty: Lincoln Computer Centre provides a 12-month RTB (Return-to-Base) hardware warranty where we encourage you to contact us in the first instance with regard to any operational issue with your new computer. We stock a full range of hardware components so we can get you back up and running quickly in the event of a component failure. Individual components often have longer warranties so we can still get them replaced for you between two and five years depending on the component. You also have rights under Australian Consumer Law where both the retailer and the manufacturer are jointly (and separately) responsible, in fact we encourage everyone to make it their business to have a look at all of the aspects of the consumer law including the section covering Sales Practices.
Pricing: The pricing will vary depending on the final configuration, but for the exact configuration listed on this page, the price is $1,999.00 including GST, delivery time is approximately 5 working days depending on component availability.
Configuration Changes: Email email@example.com if you have any questions of comments, or you would like a quote on a different configuration.